welcome to REAZN BELGIUM
Under the responsibility of the production managers, the assistant production manager and the unloading foreman, the operator intervenes in the unloading of trucks. He/she drives a handling machine (forklift truck, stacker, etc.) as part of movement, loading/unloading, storage/unstorage, supply, removal of loads (goods, products, equipment, etc.), in accordance with quality procedures, safety rules and time requirements.
He/she may carry out other operations linked to the running of a warehouse under the supervision of the unloading foreman (reception and control of products, stock keeping, preparation of orders, inventory, sorting, etc.)
May lead a team of operators (temporary workers, etc.).
- Selects and prepares the handling equipment, according to the characteristics of the products and the conditions of movement.
- Welcoming drivers to the industrial site, collecting and identifying documents from the administrative department (back office).
- Unloading or loading trucks.
- Moving the goods to the storage area.
- Storing the raw materials received in their appropriate locations.
- Checking the condition of the loads, identifying anomalies and passing them on to the relevant department.
- Carrying out handling operations using handling equipment (lifts, bulldozers….)
- Ensuring the order and cleanliness of the activity
Your profile & skills
- Team spirit
- At ease with figures
- Able to adapt and flexible
- Experience with forklift trucks
- Good knowledge of French and Dutch
- Your effort will be rewarded with an attractive salary, complemented by several fringe benefits such as a luncheon vouchers, insurances (hospitalization), bonus…In addition, we provide training opportunities to further develop yourself.