welcome to REAZN BELGIUM
As a maintenance technician, you will work on the production equipment. You ensure that the machines reach their performance level. You report any quality risks, deviations and technical interventions to your line manager.
You will be responsible for the preventive and corrective maintenance of machines
- Carry out preventive and curative maintenance of the various equipment
- Resolve defects or report them to the N+1
- Provide technical support to a team
- Ensuring that the installations are maintained in compliance (safety, quality, environment) and contributing to the continuous improvement of production tools at both technical and production levels
- Ensure mechanical and electrical breakdowns in order to allow an optimal production process.
- Participate in new installations of new machines (feasibility, layout, parameterisation, etc.)
- Suggest improvements to maintenance procedures, operating methods, technical sheets and monitoring tools.
your profile & skills
- Awareness of the impact of safety and quality regulations
- Ability to analyze technical issues and identify solutions
- Have a first successful experience in a similar function in a production environment and knowledge of industrial maintenance
- Higher technical education diploma in electromechanics
- Ability to adapt
- Stress management
- Understand the industrial process
- Your effort will be rewarded with an attractive salary, complemented by several fringe benefits such as a luncheon vouchers, insurances (hospitalization), bonus…In addition, we provide training opportunities to further develop yourself.