welcome to REAZN BELGIUM
As a team leader at REAZN Belgium, you will have the opportunity to work in one of the most unique foundry environments in Europe. With a hands-on mentality, we work with new and sustainable technologies to produce zinc alloys.
- As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing, training and coaching your team to achieve all production targets and improvements.
- Your role will include ensuring the smooth start-up of operations, monitoring quality standards, checking for faults and in the process encouraging your team to continue to develop.
- You will manage approximately 7 employees.
- You will work in collaboration with the other team leaders during shift changes.
- You control operations, overtime, raw materials and stocks.
- You coordinate and organise daily activities efficiently so that production schedules can be successfully executed and completed.
- You monitor key performance indicators (KPIs).
- You participate in working meetings and future projects.
- You make proposals for improvements that are beneficial for the production.
- You organise a yearly team building with your team.
- You will be responsible for the coordination of trainings and performance reviews in collaboration with the Human Resources department.
- You work in two shifts (5am-1pm and 1pm-9pm).
your profile & skills
- You have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are able to speak French and Dutch fluently.
- You are result-oriented, proactive, practical and self-driven.
- You are a people manager and are able to adapt quickly.
- You have previous experience as a leader in a production environment.
- You are conscientious and attentive – but also multi-task.
- Mechanical skills; ability to use a wide variety of different hand equipment and basic knowledge of power tools, forklifts and bulldozers.
- Contract for an undetermined period
- Group insurance
- Collective labour agreement 90 non-recurring bonuses
- Performance bonus
- Meal vouchers 8 €/day
- Eco – cheques 250 €/year
- 20 public holidays + 6 ADV days
- Provision of a Speed Pedelec electric bicycle
- In addition, we offer training opportunities to develop your skills