welcome to REAZN Belgium
REAZN BE is a multinational company located in Kruisem that is specialized in the recycling of industrial zinc waste. The company has been in full bloom for a few years now. We are the largest producing company in the REAZN GROUP, with a zinc alloy production capacity of 85.000 t yearly.
Today, the technical department successfully supports the growing production entities of the REAZN group in Kruisem. Because of the expansion of the plant’s leadership team, REAZN is looking for a Maintenance Manager.
His/her mission will be to manage the maintenance processes, ensuring that the machinery and infrastructures will function optimally in the future. He/she will ensure that the processes are in line with the goals of the company.
Operational and organizational objectives:
- Staff management of the maintenance department (planning, competence management, etc.).
- Leading and participating in management-level meetings.
- In cooperation with production, you will be responsible for medium- and long-term planning for everything related to preventive and corrective maintenance of the machinery and buildings, ensuring that the work is applied correctly and that any anomalies are dealt with correctly.
- Ensuring that machinery runs in accordance with regulations, that the necessary periodic regulatory checks are carried out and ensuring that the corresponding action plans are implemented.
- Establish and monitor KPIs
- Ensuring that the efficiency of existing plants is improved (Lean, TPM, etc.) and participating in the design of new plants.
- Schedule interventions by external contractors in consultation with production managers.
- Keeping technical documentation up to date.
- Managing spare parts.
- Manage company resources (staff, budget, technical resources, subcontractors, etc…).
- Ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Procure technical products and equipment, in collaboration with suppliers and with support from the purchasing department.
- Managing a team of approximately 12 people, including supervisors, team leaders, performing preventive, curative maintenance of the plants in a 3-shift system (24/24 5/7). This with some people from permanent subcontractors and some external specialized firm (automation, electricity, infrastructure works,….).
- Maintain good contact with the factory , build up team, be accessible
- Good communicator, fluent cooperation with all stakeholders (own team leaders and technicians, management, production, QSE, logistics)
- Close to the workplace, pragmatic, hands-on
- Good mechanical understanding, possibly basic electrical knowledge or good electrical knowledge with a basic understanding of mechanics
- Determined and dynamic
- Ready to assist the team with advice and assistance out of hours and at weekends in case of critical breakdowns.