welcome to REAZN BELGIUM
The PCS department is a new production unit within REAZN that specializes in sorting various metals. Within this unit, you will be responsible for the operational management of the entire PCS production process. You will coordinate and organize the activities in an efficient way to respond flexibly to changing circumstances. Your goal is to be able to realize the production process and the daily production planning according to the imposed quality standards.
- Work allocation, assignment, and instruction of employees
- You work closely with the logistics department for the management of primary raw materials
- In case of breakdowns, you work together with the maintenance team
- Compliance with safety, quality, and environmental regulations
- Together with the production manager, you will be responsible for the daily and weekly work planning
- Ensuring that incoming raw materials are handled properly.
- You will work together with the HR department for the selection and evaluation of (new) employees
- You will draw up KPIs and ensure that they are met about production.
- Drawing up working procedures
- Tracking, reporting, and discussing KPIs at tasks
Your profile & skills
- You have relevant experience in a production environment as a lead supervisor
- You have an extensive knowledge (passion) for metals
- You can work with an ERP package
- You are capable of leading a team.
- You are result-oriented
- You are a born People manager and leadership is in your nature
- You are proactive and communicative and speak Dutch, French and English
- You are strong in planning and organizing
- You are flexible (no 9 to 5 mentality)
- Your effort will be rewarded with an attractive salary, complemented by several fringe benefits such as a luncheon vouchers, insurances (hospitalization), bonus…In addition, we provide training opportunities to further develop yourself.