Front Office Operator
welcome to REAZN BELGIUM
The Front Office Operator is responsible for producing, processing and distributing various types of documents and carrying out administrative tasks in accordance with the instructions of the department manager.
- Welcoming carriers, suppliers and visitors, directing them, taking messages and making appointments.
- Carry out checks on transport vehicles.
- Entering alphanumeric data.
- Carry out weighing operations for incoming and outgoing vehicles.
- Monitor the flow of trucks in collaboration with the loading and unloading operators and prevent any malfunction.
- Draw up transport documents (CMR, Multimodal, Annex VII, EUR 1, …).
- Check the conformity of the documents received.
- Registering, sorting and franking mail.
- Follow the instructions of the dispatch and reception schedule.
- Ordering office equipment.
- Filing invoices / archiving.
- Answering the telephone / screening telephone calls.
Your profile & skills
- Team player
- At ease with figures
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English. Spanish is a plus.
- Your effort will be rewarded with an attractive salary, complemented by several fringe benefits such as a luncheon vouchers, insurances (hospitalization), bonus…In addition, we provide training opportunities to further develop yourself.