welcome to REAZN Belgium
REAZN BE is a multinational company located in Kruisem that is specialized in the recycling of industrial zinc waste. The company has been in full bloom for a few years now. We are the largest producing company in the REAZN GROUP, with a zinc alloy production capacity of 85.000 t yearly.
As an HR Officer, you are the main contact for employees on all matters relating to HR (Talent Management, Training & Development, Performance Management, etc.). You contribute to the development, implementation and follow-up of all HR processes. You will work closely with the QSE team and management to set policies and guidelines.
Recruiting and Onboarding:
- Participate in recruitment campaigns (job fairs, employer branding, online jobs,…)
- Preparing and updating job advertisements
- Collaboration with various recruitment partners
- Complete employee cycle from inflow, through-flow to outflow
- Onboarding (reception, tour, integration, training plan, etc.)
- Close cooperation with the QSE department
- Drawing up an integration plan in cooperation with the manager concerned
- Integration of the new employees in the different management tools (time registration, access rights, social secretariat)
- Conducting evaluation and follow-up interviews with new candidates
- Payroll management (A – Z):
- Payroll processing of all staff members (blue-collar and white-collar) in cooperation with the social secretariat.
- Preparation of non-recurrent bonus (cao 90) and profit premium files in collaboration with management.
- Management of benefits (group and hospitalization insurance, car, electric bicycle,…)
- Preparation of various wage simulations at the request of management
- Execute and follow up the development, performance and training plan, ensuring compliance with sectoral and internal agreements
- Managing disciplinary and dismissal procedures for all staff members
- Providing advice to managers on social relations
- Coordinate and lead collective labour relations (employees and workers), keeping a strong social dialogue.
Your profile & skills
- You can express yourself fluently in French and Dutch
- You have good organizational and priority management skills
- You are empathetic and a good listener
- You have a perfect command of the Office package
- HR training or equivalent
- Knowledge of social legislation
- You are able to handle confidential information
- Your effort will be rewarded with an attractive salary, complemented by several fringe benefits such as a luncheon vouchers, insurances (hospitalization), laptop, iPhone and a bonus.
- In addition, they provide training opportunities to further develop yourself.