welcome to REAZN S.A.
REAZN is an international group with subsidiaries in Luxembourg, Belgium and the UK, manufacturing and distributing prime grade zinc alloys. This is the opportunity to join a well-established, growth oriented and sustainability focused company in Luxembourg. We are actively looking for our Strassen offices, a dynamic profile to fill in a position of Back Office Inbound, to work within our logistic team and closely together with the purchasing team on a permanent full-time basis.
- Organize the administrative and logistical execution of purchase contracts: trucks, import of containers and related documentation/formalities, multimodal, partial shipments, etc.
- Act as a link between the subsidiaries of the group, facilitating the collaboration
- Ensure an interface between the purchasing department and the suppliers
- Support the purchasing department: perform the execution of contracts from the transport to the reception and quality reporting of the goods to the suppliers
- Organize the logistics flow: meet contractual deadlines and observe the regulations in force (transport of wastes in and out of Europe, ADR, IMO, etc.)
- Organize the logistical operations within the boundaries/rules of our Belgian factory
- Internal tasks: Email exchange and direct contact with the purchasing team for the execution of the contracts. Dealing with accounting department with regards to bookings, monthly closing tasks and file liquidation
your profile & skills
- Education: University degree or similar
- Fluent in at least two of the 3 following languages: English, German and French, both spoken and written. Any other language is a plus
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- High level of initiative and proactivity
- Service minded attitude towards suppliers/customers’ needs and expectations
- Team player
- Experience in a similar position is considered preferable
- Luxembourg based job with further development perspectives
- Attractive monthly salary with yearly bonus based on personal performance
- Positive working environment in a HQE building
- Working in a “Great Place To Work” awarded environment
- Indoor parking space
- Extra benefits